Ежемесячный научно-производственный журнал «Автотранспортное предприятие» издается с 2002 года ЗАО «НПП Транснавигация» при поддержке Минтранса России и Московского автомобильно-дорожного государственного технического университета (МАДИ).
Почтовый адрес редакции: г. Москва, 125190, а/я 152.
Monthly scientific journal "Autotransportnoie predpriyatie" ATP ("Motor Company") is published by JSC "NPP Transnavigatsiya" since 2002. Journal publishing is supported by the Ministry of Transport of Russia and the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI).
Joint Stock Company "NPP Transnavigatsiya" (publisher and founder of the magazine, www.transnavi.ru) specializes in the development and implementation of the most advanced technical and technological solutions in the field of transport, including:
• Global satellite navigation tools to monitor the location and movement of motor vehicles (passengers’ transport and trucks);
• Geographic Information Systems (GIS) – Electronic maps with special layers (routes, stopping points and special spots of transport infrastructure);
• distributed corporate networks with a connection to a supervisory system via communication channels remote computers transport enterprises;
• software and technological development support: automated calculation of urban passengers transport schedules, monitoring scheduled passenger’s transport vehicles movement, the formation and implementation of dispatch control commands, the passenger’s transport vehicles movement analysis, reports and certificates on the status of the transportation process, and others.
The editorial board is a subdivision of Joint Stock Company «NPP Transnavigatsiya».
As a subscription edition, journal is included in the directory "Rospechat" (subscription index 81636) and the general catalog "Press of Russia" (subscription index 45711).
Journal "ATP" is registered in the Russian Science Citation Index (sublicensing contract № 01-04/09-9 dated April 01, 2009) and has International Standard Serial Number (ISSN 2076-3050).
Paid full-text version of the magazine is available at www.elibrary.ru.
The editorial board consists of nine leading Russian scientists and heads of the transport sector – doctors and philosophy doctors of technical and economic sciences. Submitted to the editorial board scientific articles are subject to mandatory peer review in accordance with the approved Procedure peer review of scientific articles and research papers.
The journal publishes themes are the results of the latest scientist R&D on a wide range of areas, including: the design and development of transport systems at the level of regions and the country as a whole; organization and management of all types of road transport; development of urban passenger transport; security and traffic management, economics and management of motor transport, logistics, environment, insurance, staff training; creation and implementation of intelligent transport systems, modern efficient technologies of maintenance and repair of rolling stock and other. It houses research results obtained during the execution of state tasks and grants, and best practices in the implementation of scientific research enterprises of motor transport.
Topics of published papers relevant scientific specialties:
- Transport and transport-technological systems of the country, its regions and cities, manufacture organization on transport (05.22.01);
- Management of traffic (05.22.08);
- Operation of motor transport (05.22.10);
- National Economics and management (transport) (08.00.05);
- Transport mechanical engineering, mining and construction industry mechanical engineering (05.05.00).
The journal is of interest to researchers, doctoral students, graduate students and students of transport colleges, heads of the motor complex, transport specialists.
The mandatory journal application is 16 bands published the newly adopted at the federal and regional levels, legislative and legal acts and normative-technical documents dealing with transport.
V.M. Vlasov, editor in chief, head of the department of transport telematics of the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Doctor of technical sciences, Professor;
V.G. Rodionov, deputy editor, Academician of the International Academy of Transport;
A.Ch. Ahohov, Deputy Head of the Federal Service for Supervision of Transport Ministry of Transport of Russia, Ph.D.(economics), Doctor of technical sciences;
A.E. Gorev, Professor of St. Petersburg State Architecture and Construction University (department of Transport Systems, Automobile and Road faculty), Doctor of economics, Professor;
V.V. Donchenko, Sientific director of "Research and Development of Automobile Transport Institute", Ph.D.;
D.B. Efimenko, professor of Transport telematics department of the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Doctor of technical sciences, associate Professor;
S.V. Zhankaziev, head of the Organization and safety department of the Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Doctor of technical sciences, associate Professor;
A.M. Ishkov, Head of Rhythmology. technology and ergonomics of Northern Yakut Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of technical sciences, Professor;
V.I. Kotlyarenko, Head of the State policy in the field of road and urban transport Department of Ministry of Transport of Russia, Doctor of technical sciences;
E.S. Muscvitchev, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Transport, Ph.D.;
V.V. Shvetsov, Deputy Chief of the Road Safety of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Lieutenant-General of Police;
V.V. Lomakin, Chairman of the All-Russian trade union of workers of motor transport and road facilities.
Information about Vladimir Vlasov,
the chief editor of "Motor Transport Enterprise"
Common Information: • Born on January 25, 1949 in Moscow. • In 1966, he enrolled at the Moscow Automobile and Road Institute (MADI). • In 1971 he graduated from MADI (Faculty of Road Transport, specialty "Motor transport". • In 1972 he entered graduate school at the MADI Department of "Motor transport" • In 1975 he defended his Philosophy Doctor dissertation. • In 1997 he defended his Doctor of Science dissertation. Professional activity: • 1971 - Junior Researcher of Car Diagnostics Research Laboratory of MADI; • Assistant (1975) , Associate Professor (1978), Professor (1994) of MADI “Maintenance of road transport ” Department. • From1982 to 1996 - Head of MADI Car Diagnostics Research Laboratory. • From 1996 scientific and pedagogical activity combines with the administrative and business activities; • 1996 - General Director of JSC "NPP Transnavigation"; • 1997 - Head of MADI Training Department for highly qualified personnel. • 2002 - Head of the MADI "Transport Telematics" Department. Scientific activity: •Supervisor of “Research branch for improving organizational and technological support for maintenance and repair of vehicles in enterprises of road transport”; • Head of research teams of Road Transport Research Institute (branch of MADI). Institute scientific activity is related to the transport problems of megalopolis, the use of modern information and telecommunication technologies for motor transport. • Scientific director of research and development activities, as well as research and teaching school of transport telematics, IT, telecommunications and satellite navigation technologies for motor transport;
• Scientific adviser and consultant to 23 Philosophy Doctors and 1 Doctor of science. • The author of over 150 scientific papers. Positions: Vladimir Vlasov is: • CEO of ZAO "NPP Transnavigatsiya". • Chief Editor of "Motor transport enterprise" monthly magazine. • President of the Russia Association for Transport Telematics, branch of the European Association for Transport Telematics - ITS ERTICO. • Director of the Road Transport Research Institute (branch of MADI). • Member of the HAC RF Expert Council for Transport. • Deputy Chairman of the HAC RF Inter-regional Dissertation Council DM 212.126.06.
• Member of the Dissertation Council D 212.126.04 and D 212.126.05. • Member of the Scientific and Technical Councils of: - Department of state policy in the field of road and urban transport of the Ministry of Transport of Russia. - Scientific and Research Institute of Road Transport. - Interstate Council "Radio-navigation" at CIS Executive Committee, - Member of Chief Designers of GLONASS Council (Roscosmos). • The head of the subcommittee 6 "Radio navigation and control system for motor transport" of the Technical Committee for Standardization №363 «Radio-navigation" of Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology. Elected: • Academician of the International Informatization Academy (IPA); • Academician of the Russian Academy of Transport. Awarded the title: • Honorary Personality of the Motor Transport Branch (The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, 1996); • Honored Personality of Transport (1999); • Honorary Personality of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2000).; • Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation (2005). Awarded: • Medal "For valorous work. In commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Lenin "," In memory of the 850 anniversary of Moscow "," Gagarin "Cosmonautics Federation of Russia (2004); • Diploma of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
The journal is included in the refereed journal and database VINITI.
In 2005-2006-th Journal was awarded a diploma of I degree of national and international journalism contest "Road to Life" for the best coverage of the Russian
Federation transport complex safety, in 2010-th - International public transport industry award "Golden Chariot".
Since January 2007, the journal is included in the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, which should be published basic scientific results of dissertations for scientific degrees. At the end of 2013 the magazine among the top ten ranking of information and analytical system SCIENS INDEX on the subject of "Transport".
The mailing address of the editorial board: 125190, Moscow, PO Box 152.
Address location: 127083, Mishina street, 35, Moscow,
Tel. / Fax: (495) 644-20-38
Tel.: (495) 783-54-85, ext. 108, 116, 117 (fax), 118.